Are you confused regarding hemp and marijuana seeds as they both have an exact origin, the Cannabis plant? They are indeed different from each other in some aspects. In this article, we will give you a detailed comparison between Hemp and marijuana seeds.
The demand for these seeds is increasing day by day. Many industries are growing their profits by providing Hemp and marijuana seeds to the people. They are helpful for many purposes. So, you need to know about both types of seeds precisely.
If you want to buy the best quality seeds at reasonable prices, you can visit hempseedflorida.com.
What is Hemp?
It is one of the oldest plant species. They provide numerous advantages. Hemp can be classified into four categories- seeds, hurds, leaves, and flowers. The THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) level in these plants is low as compared to marijuana.
What is Marijuana?
It is another plant species that is popularly known as “weed.” The level of THC is more in these plants. Marijuana can be consumed or smoked as a psychoactive drug. These plants are used for many medical and other purposes.
How are they different from each other?
- The level of THC is the main difference. Hemp includes 0.3% of it, while marijuana comprises more than 30% of THC content.
- The rules and regulations regarding the generation and distribution of these substances are pretty distinct. Marijuana is an illegal substance, and Hemp is legal.
- Both plants are cultivated differently. A lot of factors have to be taken care of before harvesting these crops.
- They both are used for different purposes. Hemp is used in industrial, food, and medicinal products. On the other hand, marijuana is used for recreational purposes.
- The cost of both plants’ seeds differs from each other. Marijuana seeds are more expensive as compared to Hemp seeds.
What are the uses and benefits of Hemp seeds?
There are various uses of Hemp seeds. As they are a rich source of protein, fats, and other nutrients, people can consume them to improve their health. They are found in a variety of food products due to their excellent nutritional value. The benefits of consuming Hemp seeds are as follows-
- They provide protein to your body and also have nine essential amino acids.
- They are rich in magnesium that keeps your heart healthy. Linolic acid helps to lower cholesterol levels in the body.
- The oil produced from these seeds is suitable for skin. If you have dry and itchy skin, you can use hemp oil to reduce the infection. It is also helpful in treating acne and pimples. So, overall eating them is an excellent remedy for skin problems.
- Hemp seeds, when consumed regularly, can decrease arthritis pain because they include omega-6 fatty acids.
- If you are struggling to manage your body weight, then eating them can help you achieve this. Your overall health can improve as a result.
- The fiber in the seeds can improve your digestion.
- They also prevent various chronic diseases.
What are the uses and benefits of Marijuana seeds?
You might be wondering about the usefulness of marijuana plants as they are considered psychoactive drugs. But its seeds are beneficial in many ways.
- Marijuana seeds are a rich source of nutrition and plant-based protein. They can improve your health in many ways when consumed every day.
- If you are suffering from anxiety, depression, or insomnia, you can overcome these problems by consuming them.
- You can maintain a healthy body weight by including them in your diet.
- They have the ability to decrease blood pressure levels and prevent heart diseases.
- These seeds can cure many chronic diseases. They have excellent medicinal properties.
Let’s talk about how you can consume both seeds according to your requirements. It is essential to understand the way of eating; otherwise, you might get some side effects.
What are the ways to eat Hemp seeds?
You can consume them in a variety of ways. This section will give you some ideas on how you can add them to your diet.
- You can make a smoothie and add them to it. It is a perfect way to include them in your diet. Smoothies are delicious, and one can easily make it.
- Another way of eating them is making energy balls. You can eat these balls as a snack.
- You can also use hemp powder and add it to your salad. Similarly, you can sprinkle it on the fries.
- It can be consumed with yogurt.
- You can enjoy your oatmeal by adding a tablespoon of hemp seeds.
What are the ways to eat Marijuana seeds to your diet?
- You can eat raw or roasted marijuana seeds to improve your health.
- You can prepare oatmeal by adding some of them to it.
- Consuming it with salads is the best way.
- You can also add them to sandwiches for the perfect meal.
- Make marijuana tea boiling them and enjoy it with light snacks.
Now we are going to discuss the side effects of eating Hemp and Marijuana seeds.
Side Effects of Hemp and Marijuana seeds
- Diarrhea is the most common side effect of consuming them.
- In some cases, excessive consumption can cause skin cancer.
- They might lower your overall energy and affect immunity.
- The brain and the nervous system might also get disturbed.
- They might affect the development and growth of children.
- One can suffer from various chronic diseases by the wrong consumption.
- Since they are rich in protein, they can increase your body’s protein to be harmful to your health.
- Pregnant women should not consume them without the advice of doctors.
- Internal organ damage is also possible in some cases.
- Dry mouth is another common side effect of these seeds.
From the above article, we concluded that both Hemp and Marijuana seeds are useful plant-based sources. However, they are different from each other in some aspects. They are used for various purposes. If you use them excessively, it can cause many health-related issues. So, it would help if you eat them carefully. You can also take advice from a doctor before adding them to your daily diet.