Cannabidiol (CBD) is one out of more than 100 chemical compounds that can be found in the Cannabis sativa (marijuana or hemp) plant. CBD is a hemp extract that offers several health benefits and little or no side effects. Many people use CBD daily for the health benefits it provides. This article discusses different CBD products that you can incorporate in your daily lifestyle.
What Are CBD Products?
CBD products contain enough CBD to help treat epilepsy, dystonia, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, and Crohn’s disease, to mention a few. CBD is also known to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, ease migraines and nausea, alleviate anxiety and depression. It is also used for skin issues such as acne, staph infections, and boils.
Over the years, various CBD products have been developed to offer customers different types and brands of CBD product lines. Before you go shopping, you’ll need to know the exact product and effect you need. Do you need a CBD product for topical application or a CBD product to be ingested for its nutritional value? What type of ingestible CBD product do you need? Is it liquid, capsule, or something else?
According to europeanbusinessreview, CBD products come in various concentrations and serving sizes to suit individual needs and preferences. As mentioned, given the varieties available, you’ll need to have a clear idea of the type of product you seek. The basic types of CBD products are:
- CBD Oil Concentrates
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Edibles
- CBD Isolate Powder
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Vape Oil
- CBD Skin Products
- CBD Hair Products
- CBD Pet Products
See here now for more details about the different types of CBD products available.
CBD Products For Your Daily Lifestyle
1.Ingestible CBD Products
- CBD Oil Concentrates: CBD oil concentrates are extracts from hemp stalks and seeds. These oil concentrates are supplements that are usually sipped or swallowed and are passed straight into the bloodstream after digestion.
- CBD Capsules: CBD capsules can be integrated into your daily diet as a nutritional supplement. They are easy to ingest and are even more effective than vape oils or tinctures. They don’t need to be refrigerated and can be taken in with plain water, juice, or a beverage.
- CBD Edibles: CBD edibles are wellness products that provide a number of health benefits. Most CBD edibles are well flavored and sweet, making them favorable for both adults and young consumers. CBD teas, gummies, and energy chews are the most popular choices.
- CBD Tinctures: CBD tinctures are liquid solutions that you put in the mouth in droplets. They are one of the most available CBD products on the market. It is most useful to leave the droplets on the tongue for a short while (about 30 seconds) before swallowing.
Most CBD tinctures are usually mixed with natural flavors for great taste. This is one of the reasons why they are well-loved by many consumers. CBD tinctures can be combined with cereals, beverages, or smoothies for daily consumption.
- CBD Vape Oil: CBD vape oil is vaporized and inhaled into the lungs to be circulated in the body. It is intended to be used with a vaporizer, vape pen, e-cigarette, or inhaler.
Like the other CBD products, CBD vape oils come in different flavors to suit individual preferences. After adding the needed vape oil amount to the delivery instrument, you inhale the appropriate amount of vapor.
- CBD Isolate Powder: CBD isolates powder has no taste or smell, and so is easy to ingest or take alongside other drugs. The CBD isolate powder can also be sprinkled on food or drinks and ingested.
2. Topical CBD Products
CBD topical products are body-care products. The most popular CBD topical products include lotions, salves, oils, hair products, and lip balms.
These are used to treat body and health issues such as body pains and aches specific to joints or muscles as well as skin inflammation, acne, psoriasis, body-aging, and hair growth to mention a few. At the same time, CBD pet products are great wellness products used for pet animals.
CBD topical products ease pain and inflammation, soothe and rejuvenate skin and hair, and there are product lines specifically designed to nourish pets, which is why these are popular now more than ever before. Unlike ingestible CBD products that are eaten, drunk, or smoked, or inhaled, CBD topicals are for external use only.
The general recommendation is to use CBD topicals moderately. As well, it is recommended that you do not mix CBD topicals with other products. This is because diluting various products will most likely reduce the effectiveness of the CBD product.
CBD skincare products are best used after bathing and drying the skin. This allows optimum absorption of the skincare product into the epidermis for the best results.
It is worth noting that CBD skincare products should be applied liberally on the skin surface because the skin can only absorb a small dose of cannabinoid compounds. Make sure not to use the product on sensitive areas such as the eyes If done by mistake, wash off immediately.
Note that, to help and prevent abuse or misuse, it is highly advisable to follow the printed instructions that go with the product.
3. Daily Use And Application Methods
Generally, there are four main ways of using CBD products, and this depends on the type of product and your specific needs: ingestion, sublingual, topical and inhalation.
- The ingestion method: The ingestion method involves taking in the CBD product orally (by mouth). When the product is ingested, it passes through the digestive system before it circulates into the body. CBD products that are ingested include capsules and oil tinctures.
- The sublingual method: The sublingual method involves using CBD product drops (mostly liquid) placed on the tongue for a little while before being swallowed. The product is absorbed from under the tongue or between the cheek and gum, and then into the bloodstream. Products absorbed this way peak in the bloodstream within 15 minutes, which is generally much faster than oral ingestion. At the same time, the percentage of absorption of each dose is generally higher than that achieved through oral ingestion. CBD capsules, edibles, and oil tinctures products are ideal for this type of application.
- The topical method: The topical method is a direct application on the skin or hair mostly to address skin or hair problems. The product doesn’t enter the bloodstream. CBD topical creams, salves, and ointments are the types of product lines for this application method.
- The inhalation method: The inhalation method involves the use of an instrument such as a vaporizer or a vape pen. The instrument heats the CBD flower or oil product and releases the vaporized end-product into the body, usually from the nose or throat, and into the lungs. This method is favored more among adults than minors.
All these methods of use or application of CBD products are safe and used according to individual preferences.
Various CBD products serve different purposes, so the most important thing is to find the ones that suit your needs and preferences. Remember not to get fazed by the number of choices and types of products. Focus on your needs and wants, and then determine the product that should work best for you.
Before you choose a specific CBD product, make sure and check that the product is certified for safety. Overall, CBD products are excellent wellness products. You are guaranteed optimum satisfaction using them as long as you take care to get a quality product.