CBD is a term that seems to be popping up everywhere these days. From gummies to juices and oils, there is no denying that CBD is increasing in popularity because of the now widely recognized benefits associated with its consumption. But did you know there was another way to consume CBD? Yes, there is, and it is through vaping. That’s right, your e-cigarette could now be put to good use, this time by inhaling vapor that is actually good for you.
But first, let’s talk a little bit about CBD and what it is. CBD is the common abbreviation for cannabidiol. Before you start puffing away on your vape pens, there are several things you should know. Let’s break down the top five most important points any beginner who is about to try CBD vaping for the first time should know:
- There Are A Lot of Products to Choose From – For one thing, as soon as you Google CBD oil vapes, you’ll be blown away by the wide range of product options for you to choose from. Picking the right oil that is best suited for vaping is imperative if you want to reap its full benefits. Always aim for quality products. When it comes to your good health, this is one area you never want to start skimping on. Take your time surveying and comparing products before you make your final pick. You should also consider buying only from companies that don’t compromise either when it comes to quality and pride themselves on creating products made with nothing but the finest material. For example, with companies like Dr. Dabber, you have the satisfaction of knowing that all of their materials are made from only the highest quality hemp oil they can source. They have an extensive range of products available. Just by browsing their selection, you can already tell they have put a lot of thought and research into creating the very best CBD vaping experience for their customers.
- The Dosage You Take Matters – Did you know that the CBD dosage you consume is going to be dependent on several factors? You would think it would be a simple matter of simply filling up your vape pens with any amount you think you want and then just puff away. Believe it or not, it is not as simple as a one-size-fits-all, pour, vape, and go solution. The dosage that is safe for you to consume is not going to be the same as it is for someone else. That is because your ideal dosage is going to depend on factors like your weight, what symptoms you plan to treat, and what your tolerance level is like. There is also a little matter of metabolism to deal with. Everyone’s metabolism works differently, and this also contributes to the very different CBD results you might have compared to someone else. As a beginner who is about to vape CBD oils for the first time, your best bet is going to be to start slowly. Begin with a low dosage and then start working your way up depending on how you feel. The average user can consume about 10-30 mg of it per day, so start small to see how you feel and then work your way up from there.
- Choose Only the CBD Oils That Are Suitable for Inhalation – Traditionally, the purpose of CBD oil was as a form of oral tincture. Now, the tincture part is something you need to pay close attention to because it is not suitable for vaping. It could lead to some very serious health problems when used incorrectly and you should always read the warning labels on every bottle that you buy. The oil you want for your vape pens is the CBD oil that is suitable for inhalation. According to Dr Dabber, The CBD you want for your vape pens is the kind that does not contain actual oils in it. These are usually referred to as “CBD vape juice” so as not to be confused with the other kind. CBD vape juice is safe for consumption because they are made from food-grade ingredients and it is safe to consume these orally. However, always read the warning labels carefully before any kind of consumption, just to be on the safe side.
- There Are Side Effects – Although CBD is technically good for your health if consumed correctly, there are still side effects that have been identified based on research and studies that have been done on it. Some of the common side effects you can expect once you begin your CBD journey include drowsiness, redness of the eyes, euphoria, and hunger. Not everyone might experience these symptoms, and it is entirely possible that some people are not going to experience anything at all. Some studies have indicated that the drowsiness you feel will go away with regular CBD use and it is usually induced when CBD is consumed in higher doses.
- CBD With Hemp Oil Is Not Illegal – CBD that is made from hemp oil is not illegal to consume anymore in the United States. If you are living somewhere other than the U.S, check your local regulations and restrictions before you take the next step. There are still some states in the U.S. that do have restrictions in place when it comes to CBD usage, but it is still possible to use CBD if you have a written prescription from your doctor. The laws differ from one country to the next, so check that CBD is not criminalized in your local area before you make any kind of purchase.
When attempting any kind of new product for the first time, a little research can go a long way. The best advice any beginner can start with is to always ease yourself into the process. Start small, work your way up from there, and choose only the finest quality products, and you should have a comfortable CBD journey.