Many people know what Kratom is and what problems it can solve. All reliable sellers also advise buyers when choosing the optimal strain in each case. Sometimes you need to try several options to determine your ideal.
But in addition to quality and plant varieties, it is essential to choose the dosage correctly. It will vary depending on the form of the product. Tea and drinks give the weakest effect so that you can drink more. To use powders correctly, you will need accurate kitchen scales. Capsules or tablets from this point of view are more convenient. Only experienced users can get on with liquid concentrates. Sellers do not recommend this form of release for beginners.
What do you need to know for those who are trying Kratom for the first time?
Imagine that a beginner has already decided on a grade. Now you need to think about the dosage and frequency of taking the dietary supplement. Many sellers are advised to start with tea. Brew one sachet or one large sheet. To begin with, it is enough to drink this drink once a week. Capsules and tablets contain an average of about 0.5 grams of Kratom. Therefore, choosing a dosage is very easy. Start with one pill.
Serving Dose Tips
If the buyer decided to use the powder, this makes logical sense. Many are advised to add Kratom as a seasoning for food. Not all users like the natural taste of this supplement. In this case, it is better to rely on the following amounts:
- Weigh half a teaspoon of powder. Better to start with 0.5-1 grams. It depends on the age, gender, weight, and height of the patient. The less a person weighs, the less dosage should be. If the patient’s age exceeds 50 years, it is also worth reducing the dose.
- Start taking the drug once a week. If you need Kratom as a pain reliever or as a substitute for sleeping pills, you can start twice a week. But do not take this remedy more often than every other day if you have never used it before.
- If the drug has not brought the desired effect in a week, you can increase the dosage by 0.5 grams.
- At this rate, you can reach 2 grams 2-3 times a week.
- If, after a month, the body has not reacted negatively, then you can continue to take the supplement. If the patient does not have allergies and other negative manifestations, but more severe anesthesia is needed, gradually, you can reach 7 or even 10 grams. Keep in mind that in such quantities, Kratom can not only relieve pain and improve sleep but also bring you euphoria for several hours. However, many users love this unusual feeling of complete relaxation and lightness.
The main thing in the process of selecting an individual dosage is not to rush. Increasing serving by 0.5 grams can bring significant results. This way, you save your budget! Also, too large dosages can deliver unexpected results. For example, just 1-2 extra grams of green varieties, instead of concentration, will make you too relaxed. And busting with a white variety instead of mental strength will make the user too active and active, without the ability to sit still.
What are the side effects?
It is important to remember that if you start to master Kratom gradually, cases of side effects are sporadic. Patients with a particularly sensitive stomach may experience mild nausea. If the second intake of the supplement also caused discomfort, you need to change your approach.
Here are some ways to minimize your stomach reaction:
- Try a different grade.
- Reduce dosage by at least 1 gram.
- Take a dietary supplement after a meal.
- If you take capsules or liquid concentrate, switch to tea at least temporarily.
- If you are sure that you selected the strain correctly, change the time of day at which you take Kratom.
Tip to regular users! Take breaks so as not to create a psychological dependence on yourself. Alternating short breaks of several days is considered sufficient if you need help to deal with the pain. If you are taking a dietary supplement to normalize sleep or cure depression, try taking a break for one to two weeks. There are times when it turns out that you have already solved your problem and no longer need either chemical or natural medicines!
What to do if addiction occurs?
Active alkaloids, which are found in large quantities in the plant Mitragyna Speciosa, act on people like opiates. But alkaloids are not opiates, so they can only cause emotional addiction. If a person has experienced pain for a long time and then received relief with the help of Kratom, it will be difficult for him to refuse the supplement. Experienced users are advised to change plant varieties. This can be done even every 3-5 days. After a month of such experiments, patients noted almost 100% withdrawal of dependence. Doctors recommend the same approach when refusing alcohol or drugs to facilitate removal.
To take full advantage of Kratom, and find all of his benefits, make sure to check out kratomhelper.com. Here, each client will be helped to choose a variety that meets the needs of the buyer. Store managers will advise in detail and help you calculate the dosage. Also, depending on the form of release of the supplement and the type of plant, the buyer will find out an approximate application schedule.
Remember that in the case of natural remedies, there is no precise gradation, as when taking chemical drugs. The strength and duration of exposure depend on the patient’s current state of health. Also, a strong influence is exerted by the psycho-emotional state, the degree of fatigue, and even the last meal.
High-quality Kratom, which was grown in fertile soil, correctly harvested and produced by the exact technology, begins to work in 5-10 minutes. Next, a person goes through all stages from an increased concentration of attention to relaxation and sound sleep. Proper storage and transportation affect the duration of each step. If the supplier precisely observes all conditions, the final product can solve a lot of health problems in the patient. At the same time, the correct dosage selection allows you to enjoy bonuses and not be afraid of psychological dependence.